Large Cap Legacy
Stocks within Large Cap Legacy are exceptional leaders in their industries. These diversified companies are usually involved in more than one business, including alternative energy. Large Cap Legacy companies are well established, multinational corporations with at least $100 billion in annual sales. To go to a company’s Profile Page, click on the company you’re interested in. Companies are listed alphabetical by ticker.
To go to a company’s Profile Page, click on the company you’re interested in.
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY COMPANIES
Subscribers gain access to the entire list of almost 250 publicly traded alternative energy companies, which are continually updated so that investors can stay on top of important developments. For the benefit of new users, we are happy to offer a free trial. Readers can view sample reports by clicking on any of the “A” alternative energy companies listed in the glossaries (companies are alphabetized by ticker).
- (ACN) Accenture Plc
- (ADM) Archer Daniels Midland Company
- (AES) The AES Corporation
- (ALU) Alcatel-Lucent
- (AMAT) Applied Materials, Inc.
- (MGA) Magna International Inc.
- (MITSY) Mitsui & Co Ltd (ADR)
- (MMM) 3M Company
- (MSFT) Microsoft Corporation
- (MSI) Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- (PC) Panasonic Corporation (ADR)
- (PEG) Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.
- (PH) Parker-Hannifin Corp.